Summer happening's in Big Sky, MT
Summer is arriving here and we could not be more excited for the season ahead. Lots of exciting things happening in Bear Country!
BEAR SPRAY RENTALS
In partnership with Bear Aware, we are excited to announce bear spray rentals are now available at our Hey Bear store in Town Center! Easy pick up and drop off, affordable and reduces waste! Pricing is capped at $28.
Find more information at Hey Bear - Bear Spray Rentals
DATES TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR:
- Starting, June 7 :15th annual Farmers Market begins | Big Sky Town Center - Come see us every Wednesday starting at 5PM! | Learn more here
- Thursday, June 22 :16th annual Music in the Mountains | Len Hill Park - Come see us every Thursday starting at 6PM! | See lineup here
- Thursday, June 29 - Sunday, July 2 : Big Sky Resort | Learn more here
- Friday, July 7- Sunday, July 9: Ladies Allride | Big Sky Resort | Register here!
- Tuesday, July 11th: Caamp Concert, 5pm | Big Sky Events Arena | Get tickets here.
- Friday, July 14: Community Rodeo and Street Dance, 6-11pm | Big Sky Events Arena & Len Hill Park - Tickets go on sale June 7 at 10am here.
- Tuesday, July 18: Community Day and Bingo Night, 12-9pm Get tickets here - Visit us at Community Day and get the cutest Hey Bear outfit for all your little cubs! | Big Sky Events Arena
- Wednesday, July 19: Big Sky PBR Golf Tournament 8am-5pm - We're sponsoring a hole! Come enjoy a fun game and win Hey Bear prizes. | Blackbull Golf Course, Bozeman
- July 20-22: Big Sky PBR, 6-11pm Get on the waitlist! - Shop our merch at the event! | Big Sky Events Arena
- Tuesday, July 25: Bozeman farmers market | Lindley Park, Bozeman 5-8 pm | Learn more here
With all these fun events, we also have plenty of fishing, hiking and biking to enjoy. Yellowstone National Park & Glacier are kicking off another busy summer season, so go explore the incredible views and wildlife. Remember to bring your bear spray and say "Hey Bear!" We'll see you out there.
📷: Canoes beached along shore of the Southeast Arm of Yellowstone Lake. NPS/Jim Peaco
📷: North Entrance park sign and a double rainbow. NPS / Jacob W. Frank